Monday, October 13, 2008

DEPRESSION

At this point of time, I am just utterly depressed, sick, tired and all of that.
Why do I always get the blame for everything...?
I mean i tried to be the best that I can, but instead all people see are my flaws rather than my strengths.

I tried to make it up to them, but they are making it difficult for me..
They always LOVE to make it such a BIG issue...
Indeed, Life has just started, And So is my biggest depression...


This Could Be My Last POST...


ALIVE...

So Cherish Ur LIfe, Cherish Ur LOved Ones..
I LOVE YOU...

1 Comments:

Blogger waverunner said...

smile or frown, it's still a day.
so smile anyway.

love, my fren, for it is not our job to judge.

the outlook of life is all about perspectives. learn to love the world and embrace it for all that it is.

with love,
a passerby

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home