Monday, March 31, 2008

Just Another Boring Day

Today is just another plain boring day at work.
I just asked one of the senior engineers on what i can do to help during my remaining days here.
Guess what he told me.
To stick around one of my collegues and ask them if they need any help.
What a waste of time indeed. How helpful is that answer.

Nobody wants me to help aound with anything.
If they had wanted to, i wouldn't be sitting around and going around like a beggar asking for work to do.
Time remains slow, and pretty much, i have run out of things to do.
Can't help feeling that coming here is a waste of time and money.
And not to mention that finishing up my cigarrettes too.

What i can do now is spend most of the time going to the gym or just reading.
Let's just hope that will help kill the time.
I just cannot wait to get out of this place.
It's a good thing that after this will be 3 off days.

3 weeks and counting....19 days to my last shift...
To be more exact, i have 9 more working days.
How i wish i had bought a PSP.
Then i can just disappear for hours outside.

8 more hours to go.
Wish the govt post had called me up earlier.
So that i didn't have to put up with this...

Till next time...
Till just another day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home