Tuesday, April 08, 2008

1 Week is Like 1 Month

Today is yet another day.
I'm left with 6 more days here.
Can't wait to get out of here.

I mean, there is really no point of me being here.
Nothing more to learn, nothing to do.
No one wants me to help with anything, even if i offered my help.
Wasting my time...

This is worse than going to school.
At least in school we have an objective, although we don't get paid.
If the only the other offer had came earlier or maybe later.
Then my life won't be this miserable.
10 hrs is really along time. Looking forward to the end of the day.
And of course meeting my lovely fiancee.
God i really missed her.

I didn't get to talk to her last night...
As a result, i couldn't really get a good sleep.
Maybe I would go to the gym again later...

Don't know whether this is considered a good life or not...
People are paid to do work, but i am paid to be here and build muscles..
HAHAHAHAH!

Hope today pass by very quickly... after 2 more days... Then will be my off day.
Looking forward to the 'makan' session this Saturday..
Hope it's confirmed.

Till we meet again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home