Saturday, April 19, 2008

Biggest Mistake

Today is my last day at work.
And i still do not feel at peace.
Yesterday they asked me to take care of the cell,
and i ended up into doing more work.
Something that i do want, something that i am not familiar with.

I regretted for doing that. Should have just laid back and relax.
I mean it's my last 2 days, not supposed to be worried.
Instead, i am worrying again.
Hope i do not have to follow up and today ends fast.

I really just want to get really fast out of here.
I want to start with my new job, and start life anew...
As i look at the time, i realise there is about 11 hours more to go.... more time wasted.
I do not need to be here in the first place. If i did not have things to settle yesterday,
I would have taken MC.

Since i have been working here, i am always not feeling well.
I can't cope with the stress, being alone most of the time too.
Hope my new job will be much better.
Working here is really a mistake.
I realise that i do not get along well with most of them, or maybe all of them.
And that includes the supervisor.

My fiancee is going to JB now, haizz.... how i miss her so much.
Hope she comes back soon, and i don't have anything to do here.
So, i can spend the rest of the day with her.

I will be counting the hours till that moment comes....
Till then....


My life continues.....
In the next Chapter....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home